ChemMol.com adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information
(such as full name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will never share your information with third parties outside ChemMol.com unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- bug submission
- feature request
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- If you chose to have a relationship with ChemMol.com, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of ChemMol.com or approved contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality. We will never share your information with third parties outside ChemMol.com unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- As an international company, ChemMol.com maintains databases in the United States. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to a database maintained in either country. We protect your privacy around the world by ensuring that this Website and all ChemMol.com networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We store all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers, partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- The ChemMol.com family of websites contain links to other sites. ChemMol.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from ChemMol.com at any time. You only need to e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow five (5) business days for the removal to be processed.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user downloads software, purchases, logs into his/her account, or generates a software license key. We do not store any credit card or bank account information on any online systems that can be accessed remotely.
- As you surf around ChemMol.com's websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
Your continued use of ChemMol.com.com following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.